Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sew crazy

Hey everyone,
Summer has come to an end and today I begin another year at the university. This might mean less time spent sewing, although I very much doubt it, since sewing has kind of been my main method of procrastination in recent years... (I am also thinking about branching out and making sewing-related videos, but I haven't quite gotten to that yet. We'll see.)

Anyway, I have been doing quite a lot of sewing lately, I just haven't blogged about it. Some of my recent projects have included a couple of backpacks, some shirts, tunic dresses and a cardigan.



Lately I've been mostly just posting my finished projects on my Instagram (@somescoundrel) and my Pinterest board, so if you want to see more pics of my projects, follow me on my other social media to see the latest stuff I've been sewing. :)

Also, if you see something on my Pinterest or Instagram that you'd like to get a tutorial on, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about it! I'm not abandoning this blog, I just haven't managed to make any projects that I've documented well enough to merit a blog post... So until I do, I'll see you guys on ig and Pinterest!

love,
Satu / Sew Scoundrel


2 comments:

  1. I already admired your upholstery backpack on instagram, but I can't avoid swooning on it here too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that backpack, although lately I've just been using the black Hamilton backpack I made after this one because it's slightly bigger so I can fit my folder in it when I go to class. :)

      Delete