Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Here's some stuff I've done lately. Also, a Marvel dress coming up soon (I hope)!

Hey everyone,
Sorry I've been absent, it's just gotten crazy with studying and such.

I haven't forgotten my blog or my sewing projects, but I simply haven't had time to do anything besides study.

...okay, now that's a lie. I have done other things, but mostly I really have done university stuff. Essays, group projects, exams, presentations... they all just keep on coming.

Two other things have happened besides studying:

1) I saw Gerard Way live! Which was awesome.









The show was amazing, and I'm not even that bummed that we froze our asses off and still didn't get autographs. I just hope he comes back to Finland soon!

***


2) My husband and I celebrated the 5-year-anniversary of our relationship. Whoa. It's really been 5 years?!

Anyways. We went for a coffee and ice cream. (Om nom nom ice cream!)

Then we went to see Jupiter Ascending, which was kind of weird and nonsensical but visually/musically very pretty. And, you know, Channing Tatum shirtless isn't a huge minus either (I couldn't find any pics of his shirtless scenes in this particular movie, though. Something is clearly wrong with the Universe).

After the movie we went and ate at a restaurant.

Nom nom.


The next day, we went to an escape the room game in real life. You know, those games where you wake up locked in a room and have to find clues and solve puzzles to get out. Well, this is just like that, except it's a real room! It was so awesome! I think we have to make an excursion to Tampere or Helsinki next, because they both have their own IRL escape games ^_^



***


So, I'm currently working on a Marvel themed dress. I have most of the pieces cut out and ready to sew and a print design in my head, but I haven't had time to finish the dress just yet. But once I do, I hope it's as awesome as it is in my imagination :D



Stay tuned for more!

love,
scoundrel

No comments:

Post a Comment